Bumps on genital area

I am 35 years old and I have bumps on lower abdomen and genital area. 3 months back I have unprotected sex with sex worker. I am feeling very stressed and down that I have done biggest mistake of my life. Please guide me. Am I infected from HIV I can also share the pics of bumps and blotches. Please help.
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It seems to be furuncles on pubic area, n 1st pic isn't clear. So better consult in person with dermatologist n get screened
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?