Hairfall problem
I have Been facing the problem of hairfall for last few years. I tried a lot of things like ayurvedic shampoo , medications and home remedies but I can't see much control on my hairfall and due to which I can see my scalp easily now, I have lost a lot of hairs. I seriously want to know the reason behind the hairfall and I want to go for blood test or any test which is required to diagnose the reason behind the hairfall , if m having deficiency of some nutrient . So please let me know what are the tests I can do to know the reason behind the hairfall?

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
If you are facing less density, or persistent hair fall, it could be due to underlying nutritional deficiencies, medical problems or hormonal issues Consult online for detailed discussion regarding your concerns
Hello dear. Yes, there are some blood tests which we can do to investigate the cause of your hairfall. Kindly consult online for full discussion and best treatment. You can also visit my clinic for treatment