Hairfall problem

I have bad hairfall problem, since 3years I'm facing this problem. I've tried so many shampoos and oils as well but nothing worked for me I've dandruff problem as well.

Doctor Answers (2) on Hairfall problem

Dr.VENU KUMARI Hyderabad | Dermatologist
Hair loss, now-a-days, is common among males and females of all age groups. We all lose some hair strands everyday, however, some people lose more than normal strands in a day that can cause severe hair loss. Hair loss is mostly genetic, so if hair loss runs in your family, you are most likely to suffer from hair loss too. Hair loss happens either in clumps, that is overall hair loss, or focussed on any one part of head - especially the crown. While genetics play a big role, some additional factors can aggravate hair loss - hormonal imbalance, Alopecia areata, stress, thyroid disease, anemia, protein deficiency, chemotherapy, and low vitamin levels may cause hair loss in you. Start by following a good diet - Eat adequate amount of protein. Your hair is made up mainly of proteins. Eat eggs, cottage cheese, chicken, soya, lentils, whole grains. Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin B are other important nutrients for great hair health. So include lot of fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains in your daily diet. Exercise daily to keep yourself healthy inside out. Next important step is to follow good hair care - Oiling your hair with a mixture of oils like olive, sesame, coconut and castor oil keeps provides moisture to your hair and prevent them from drying and breakage. Once in a week apply a good hair mask. You can mix and prepare different types of masks using eggs, green tea, olive oil, milk, gooseberry, thyme, chamomile etc. Condition your hair using organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Rosemary tea once in awhile. A good dermatologist can successfully reduce hair fall by conducting some tests beforehand that includes blood tests, iron level, vitamin B, thyroid function tests and a biopsy of the scalp. Since some hair loss is temporary, your hair will grow back on its own without medical treatment. More serious hair loss can be treated with creams, oral drugs and surgery. Dermatologist can give your head a fuller appearance with the help of hair transplants and scalp reductions, which is successful both in males and females. To determine the best technique for your hair loss issue, consult a good dermatologist.
Hair fall treatment needs proper assessment to find the cause and to address it specifically. A trichoscan and trichogram are objective methods of assessment and is highly recommended, though it is difficult to find a clinic which offers that. Hair fall treatment consists of arresting the hair fall and subsequently adding density and improving the texture and quality. Dandruff can be controlled with a good anti-dandruff scalp shampoo. The key is to keep the shampoo on the scalp for a contact time of around 5 minutes to help the medications in the shampoo act.
Treatment of hairfall requires a lot of patience as minimal improvement takes few months to be visible. Follow the advice and you should do well. You can request for supplementary procedures like PRP for faster results.