Hairfall problem

I am losing hair in temple area and the density of that part is less than side and back area. I have taking homeopathic medicines for one month but it does not seem to work. Please help.

Doctor Answers (3) on Hairfall problem

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Please see that u don't have any skin disease on the scalp. Meanwhile take vitamin rich diet or multivitamin tablets containing omega 3 fatty acid, vit e, n selenium.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Helo..well thinned out hairs or hairfall may be genetic or due to changes in weather,water food intake as in protein insufficiency,calcium deficiency, anaemia etc... I need to examine you for that...its better you consult a dermatologist... Make sure to have protein rich diet..have good green leafy vegetables, dry fruits etc..drink plenty of water too...he may give you minoxidil which will help you out ..thank you