Hairfall problem
I am having hair fall problems for last 5-6 months. I cannot restrict this whatever I do. What should I do? It would be helpful if you help me out.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss