Hairfall, hair thinning

I am suffering from hairfall and hair thinning. I have thyroid which is now in control and B12 and D deficiency.My hairs from front portions have reduced drastically and have started showing my scalp. I am really worried after seeing my scalp everyday. I used Tugain for a long time, it initially helped but now its not helping. Minidoxil can help? I cant undergo any treatment , but can take oral medications only. I also have sticky dandruff and no shampoo seems to suit me..

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall, hair thinning

FPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender and internal health. The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil). Based on the cause of hair loss, certain specific medications can also be started. It also depends on the age of the patient and if planning for conception or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Further information is in the following weblink