homeopath-icon
Hairfall,dandruf, oil and bumps on scalp
Hi, I am suffering from hairfall, dandruff, oily scalp and pimples or bumps on my scalp. The scalp is oily after 1-2 hours of shampoo. I have trimmed my hair and have started using coconut oil daily followed by shampoo on alternate days using Indulekha. Kindly suggest me how to get rid of this as I am about to use Jaborandi q twice a week as per research. Please help if I need to do or add something with the Jaborandi oil.

Hello...  Use homeopathic Jaborandi wheezal hair oil massage two times in a day.  You'll get the better results.  For follow up consult me online

Hi. Hair fall n dandruff now a day not only  due to Weakness or not  taking caring of hair But are following reason - low hb - stress - over use of chemical "Deep Homoeopathy clinic "help you to treat through homoeopathic medicine ( just for 2 month) that's have no side effects. We conduct online consultation and medicine provided through courier service at your door step. Assure result you will seen in 21days Happy to help you Regards Dr Poonam solanki Homoeopath, pune Clinical psychologist Dietician Diabetic educator
Hello, I understand your concern. We have many good homeopathic medicines for dandruff and hair fall  to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines. Please contact us directly through practo consult or practo call. Online consultation and medicinbes at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally. Warm Regards, Dr Amisha Mirchandani
Homeopathy can help you with this problem. May be your suffering with seborrheic dermatitis. Even excessive sebum glands can cause dandruff. Consult me online for treatment through practo.
You can use Arnica or jaborandi oil and arnica shampoo.
It can be seborrhoeic dermatitis and can be well treated with Homeopathic medication. Shampoos and oils will not help you for long. Homoeopathic medicines will treat it permanently if continued for long term.
you can consult me if you would like to. reach out to me on - https://www.practo.com/navi-mumbai/therapist/dr-santosh-dasarwar-psychologist?cache_refresh=true
You are using best methods...but truly speaking,if you want to get rid of hairfall.. active medicinal support is needed,no home remedies or TV advertising product will not work... otherwise you can use jaborandi...no side effects ... But if not effective then you might knock me for better results...I am an expert in this field and I am able to help you if you want to consult a specialist .. Too busy right now, whatsapp on (zero seven two seven eight seven four three one zero two) any time, my consultation fee Rs 400 for prescription but experts advise is totally free ...Feel free to whatsapp.. Take care
Hii. You can apply jaborandi for hair fall.but only external application won't help you.proper constitutional medicine required .
consult me online on practo.
Hello There. External applications like oil and shampoo will never help especially in oily scalp, dandruff. Dandruff is a kind of skin disease and needs proper treatment. It can be easily treated with right Homoeopathic Medicine. Once you consult I will be able to guide further. Proper treatment will cost lot less than Vario hair products ultimately used without any results.
Hi user, These types of symptoms can be treated successfully by Homeopathy. Homeopathic medicine has no side effects and can remove all these symptoms effectively and permanently. Request you to consult via chat or call for treatment plan. Medicine will be send by courier. Thanks.
U can use jabarandi oil n also need internal medication as well. So u can chat online for a detail consultation and guidance.
Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo. 1. Vitamin for hair loss.(A, B and C) 2. Enrich diet with protein. 3. Scalp massage with essential oils. Take coconut oil and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage your scalp with this hot oil for a few minutes. 4. Avoid brushing wet hair. 5. Keep yourself hydrated. 6. Put on a shower cap for an hour then shampoo your hair. It helps to stop hair loss and promote hair growth. 7. Avoid hairstyles that pull on the hairline. 8. Ditch hair tools that use high heat. 9. Be wary of chemical processing. 10. Drink water to hydrate your body. 11. U can Mix Arnica Q (25 drops) and Jaborandi Q (15 drops). Apply on scalp. Wash hair next day. Do it twice a week You can contact me for a detailed consultation.
Ensure that you have your soap, towel, comb separate. Also have your pillow separate. Wash your towel and pillow cover in hot water and sry them in direct sunlight. Put onions juice and curd separately on different says at 3 days gap, and wash hair with plain soap and water thereafter. Do not use shampoo on the days when you use onions juice/curd. Use minimum oil and that too twice a week. Ensure that you are not washing your head with hard water.
If you wish to have support of homoeopathic treatment you may consult through this App.