Hairfall and dry hairs
I have recently shifted to Bangalore and my hairs are falling like anything. They are coming out of roots and have become moisture less and extremely dry The hairfall has increased more than thrice the times it used to be before. I want to ask is it became of the weather change ?

Dr. Zubin Mandlewala
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi. Hair fall if more than a 100 hair a day is considered significant. Stress, crash dieting, recent infections, febrile periods, malaria n typhoid etc. Are some common causes. My advice is to have a proper proteinaceous yet balanced diet and consult a nearby dermatologist for the proper hair supplement / medicine that caters to ur condition upon evaluation. Regards, Dr. Zubin Mandlewala MUMBAI