Hairfall and dandruff

I am 23 year old guy and my half of hair are white.i am facing dandruff and hairfall for 4 years.I tried almost all products available in market to get rid of dandruff. I am currently using keshking shampoo and hair oil but I see no hopeful result. I am helpless now and hoping to see myself as a bald person in future.

Doctor Answers (5) on Hairfall and dandruff

Dr. Adil Hingora Raipur | Homeopath
I suggest you to take Homeopathic treatment it will take time but for sure it will solve your problem permanently, please consult Dr. Adil Hingora In Raipur.
Hello. Visit a homeopathic doctor in your locality as we need a detailed case history for accurate prescription.
There are few homeopathic remedies that act on premature greying of hair as well as dandruff. These remedies are very effect and can stop further greying very soon. Apply some buttermilk with honey on hair for nourishment of roots. It even helps with dandruff. An anti dandruff shampoo cannot stop recurrence on discontinuing it.
Dr. B. M. Lava Bangalore | General Physician
Sir, Consult dermatologist.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand how you feel. This is the most common problem that most people come up with. But what has happened cannot be undone. So for future you need to be more careful for you hair and the the dandruff that you mentioned above. I would. Have you ever true antifungal shampoo. For dandruff anti fungal has to be bused not the.other shampoos that which you get in the market. Reading hair fall if your ancestors have baldness then there is no way you can avoid it but you have o.my one choice that us hair transplantation. If that's not the condition consult a dermatologist for you help. Thank you