Dandruff and hairfall

The day i wash my hair that day my hair seems to have no dandruff but after 1or 2 days it feels itchy on scalp n then i can fell dandruff and because of that i face massive hairfall.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi My name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homeopathy. As per your complaints you should consult with a doctor and take proper treatment. I would happy to help you with the issues. Please contact Total Health Care for further help. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.
Dr. Chetan Raj
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Hyderabad
Dandruff is a form of skin inflammation which can occur at any age in a life time. Dandruff is produced when the skin of the scalp exfoliates. The causes of dandruff are many which can be diagnosed by consulting a homeopath. The causes can range from not shampooing properly to skin diseases of the scalp. By consulting a homeopath he can guide you to know what is the cause of the dandruff and what mode of treatment you need to go further. Homeopathic remedies help in getting rid of dandruff from the core and not let it occur again with out any side affects. For further quiries and treatment consult a good homeopath.