Dandaruff and hair loss p

I just want to know is there any treatment is there in homeopathic for dandruff and hair loss problem because I tried all the medicine so I want try homeopathic
views-icons 172 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (12) on Dandaruff and hair loss p

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Yes for sure!! Homeopathic medicines are very effective in hair fall and other hair related problems.
Hair fall can have internal and external causes. To find out the reason you are having it at 25years of age we need to look into your blood and haemoglobin levels, your diet, your medical history, any persisting infection like dental caries or pyorrhoea, your hormonal functions. Most of the analysis is done by the symptoms you share. The oilyness of skin and scalp, dandruff, thinning of hair and dryness of hair. After analysing the details provided by you medicines are prescribed which are sure to work in completely stopping the hair fall. Generally most cases respond to homeopathic treatment within a month.
Dr. Manu Gupta Ludhiana | Homeopath
there are very good medicines in homeopathy which are helpful for that proper case taking is must. visit your local qualified homeopath.
Hi
Hair problems are usually related to the life style of the person.
Like irregular eating habits, lack of needful nutritious food, lack of exercise etc
But it may also b due to other conditions, like hormonal, hereditary or present or past illness etc
If you can consult in person n provid d details of ur condition, we can surely help you
Regards
Yes there are treatments of hair fall / dandruff and even for alopecia in homeopathy. You must try a homeopathic consultant , you will get good result.
Yes, there are best treatment in Homoeopathy. but first of all don't change too frequent Shampoo and Hair oil. consult Homoeopath.
Just go for it....
Yes it has.
Dr. Swapna Patker Mumbai | Psychologist
Yes. But you need patience.
Meet a good homeopath.
Don't take off the shelf medication from anywhere without doctors consultation
Yes