Hair loss is a stress.
Having hair loss problem with the same as my father. But my brother don't have the issue.. Conault me some ayurveda treatment

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Just send me some pics of  affected area so that I can diagnose the type of hair loss and advise u the right treatment. It seems that u r suffering from androgenic alopecia but it needs confirmations
Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Drink plenty of water daily Drink coconut water twice a day Avoid day time sleep Take sound sleep at night for 8-9 hours Avoid fast food  , restaurants food Avoid to take very hot water on head while bath Wash hairs with lemon juice daily morning Avoid chemical based soap shampoo etc for hairs For medicines details ask me on private questions section Follow all for a month then review back If you any query ask me on private  section