Dandruff and hairfall
I have dandruff throughtout the year .I have tried all other shampoo and hair packs , as there is dandruff my hair gets sticky within 2 days and + hairfall . please suggest me the best shampoo for my hairs and some remedies to get rid of dandruff. my hairs are frizzy and sticky too. please help me

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You should consult a good Homoeopathic doctor in your locality. Homeopathy has got a permanent solution for you.

Hi..., Learn to manage stress. Stress affects your overall health, making you susceptible to a number of conditions and diseases. It can even help trigger dandruff or worsen existing symptoms...Shampoo often. If you tend to have an oily scalp, daily shampooing may help prevent dandruff...Cut back on styling products. Hair sprays, styling gels, mousses and hair waxes can all build up on your hair and scalp, making them oilier...Eat a healthy diet. A diet that provides enough zinc, B vitamins and certain types of fats may help prevent dandruff...Get a little sun. Sunlight may be good for dandruff...Consult Dermatologist...