Hair Thinning & Falling

I lost almost my hair 60% and it's thinning more. I want to get my hair back and am looking guaranty treatment. I don't want to wast time & money also risk.

Doctor Answers (3) on Hair Thinning & Falling

Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
Meet skin specialist
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well the amount of hair fall which you are mentioning is very minimal...I don't think you have to worry about it...well thinned out hairs may be genetic or due to changes in weather,water food intake as in protein insufficiency,calcium deficiency, anaemia etc... I need to examine you for that...its better you consult a dermatologist... Make sure to have protein rich diet..have good green leafy vegetables, dry fruits etc..drink plenty of water too
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi... It's very unfortunate that you are facing this problem...it can be androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps you...you will require topical agents like minoxidil which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...consult dermatologist they will do the needful..