Hair problem

On my head hair falling like circle type,4 to 5 places, and its spreading, so please give your feedback

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair problem

Greetings. You probably have alopecia areata - now this is an sutoimmune condition. I could probably confirm the diagnosis if you send snaps of the same. In alopecia areata - the body immunity selectively destroys hair in various body parts and this can be controlled by creams/talets/lotions and intra lesional injections and there possibility of regrowth. However, recurrence of problem is also possible.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries and snaps of lesions can be sent on Practo Direct
Thanks for the query. This is a common condition, and probably indicates a disturbed immune system. You may be having a condition called alopecia areata, if there are well defined patches of hair loss. Other diagnosis may also be possible and can be ascertained while consulting. Treatment is simple and has different approaches. You need to discuss with a dermatologist to understand it.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.