Hair loss prevention
Just above the temple, on the forehead, there has been complete hair loss. The crevice seems to deepen every month. I usually do not use any cosmetic products on my hair expect for the occasional shampoo. Baldness runs in my family and my father is bald. Can anything be done to stop this.

Dr. P T Ezhil Selvan
Siddha 12 yrs exp Chennai
Healthy lifestyle will surely help. Good amount of sleep 6 to 8 hours for an adult. Healthy food habits. Good physical activity.  Having a healthy mind, not allowing stress to engulf. Follow these to reduce the impact. Genetic is compulsory criteria for baldness. But lifestyle will have bad impact.