Hair loss regrowth tips
Can I use minoxidil for hair regrowth? What time need to apply? After applying minoxidil can I apply oil? Which brand is best to use?

Treatment depends on the grade..You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
U can apply but standalone treatment will not work need oral supplements also.avoid oil
kindly consult online with photographs for better management and understanding the treatment