Hair loss problem
It has been more than a year since I am experiencing intense dandruff problem and hairfall... I have got bald many times but as soon as the hairs grow to a certain length they start falling... Density has become too less.. Moreover when I eat something chilly I get itching sensation in scalp.. I had good silky hairs but now I am quite disturbed with this condition . please advise what to do and is this curable .

Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Use scalpe shampoo along with the following medicine.. Send photos for better diagnosis and treatment