Hair loss problem

I'm Having hair loss problem, I've already used Mintop 5% forte and Finasteride Tab usp 1mg, its controled but recently I'm having same problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss problem

Thanks for the query. MPB is an increasing problem in today's society. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. It means you are on the right track. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. You should periodically check CBC, KFT and LFTs to ensure that there are no side effects of finasteride. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals.