Hair loss on my face
Last 7 months slowly hair fall on my face and recently started on my back side of head near right ear. Already took medicines and injection but not control. Please share me your mail id or other id so I can share all reports and my photos of face. Thanks and regards Dinesh Solanki

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. A photograph of the affected area will help you get better recommendations. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations as on public platforms, I cannot generate a prescription.