Hair Loss.
I'm facing hair loss from over 2 years now. In starting I thought it was just normal hair fall and that time I didn't bothered about the issue, but as the time goes by this issue is somewhat stressing me out. I've tried many things e.g. oil massage, change in diets and other stuff but that didn't helped at all. Everyone in my family is bald (except my father) so I believe that it's genetic problem. Is there any way to stop this? I feel too bad and that is disturbing my own confidence. I want something so that I can regrow my hair and stop this hair loss once and for all. Thanks Regards.

Thanks for the query. Male pattern baldness (MPB) is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. With increasing affordability people are more aware of the cosmetic appearance and hair fall forms a major part of the complaints. It is more difficult to manage if there is a family member with similar hair fall, it indicates genetics and we know that the person is destined to lose hair if not intervened and corrective measures are not taken. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil in 5% strength). One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Minoxidil is recommended by US-FDA for indefinite usage. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions (4-6) roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world.
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can plan for Mesotherapy or a Prp session along with oral tablets and lotions like minoxidil