Hair loss frontal portion

I lost my hair since 2006, frontal portion of head.I want to transplant hair please give my suggestion about it.
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Greetings. Yes you seem to be an ideal candidate for hair transplant surgery since you have significant balding in the front which may not resolve remarkably with medicines and lotions. However, you'll need to see a qualified dermatologist who does hair transplant surgery and discuss the number of grafts and details of procedure. You could alternatively send in detailed specific queries about transplant on follow up messaging. Warm regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?