Hair loss at mid portion alopecia
Hello doctor, my age is 27 years old suffering from alopecia, from last 4 years gradually but it is at peak now. I have lost almost all hairs at mid portion. My distant paternal uncle has alopecia issue rest no one has in my family not even my father. I'm applying minodixil on the bald portion but it has no growth. Kindly help on this matter. Minodixil is costing very high. Kindly guide.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send more photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
U need to consult  a dermatologist  as u may need intralesional  steroid injection  for the same..