Hair loss and weight gain
I am 31 yr old married guy, from last few years my weight has increased significantly with hair loss too. My current weight is 110 kg and my height is 5'11. I have also been to 95 kgs few months back after consulting dietician but weight has again increased to 110kg.

Hi, hair loss is often a side effect of dieting. Whichever program you are on, you will need to follow it consistently and continue with your daily exercise. What exactly ate your sugar levels and are you on any medicines?Eat small frequent meals, every 2 hours. 2 fruits a day with 2 cups green tea daily. Get sources of protein in your diet to help deal with the hair loss. Have a fistful of dried fruits daily. Start taking a multi mineral supplement for the hair loss. Do at least 45 mins of brisk exercise daily. For a more personalized diet plan you can ping me in chat for appointment. Hope this helps.