Hair loss and dandruff

I consulted a doctor regarding my white flake issue on my scale. He gave me Noskurf lotion(over night lotion) and diprovate plus lotion (apply after bath on dry hair). Can you please tell me these both lotion would work only on flake or they will work on hair loss issue as well.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss and dandruff

Thanks for the query. Probably your Dermatologist is treating you for the active scalp disease and as it improves hair fall will reduce also. So if you have any questions regarding hair treatment, revisit and discuss with the Dermatologist. Remember You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Hope it helps.