Hair loss and baldness
My hair is very thin and I suffer from heavy hair loss which results in baldness from center and front sides.is there any permanent treatment in homoeopathy for this.

Dr. Vimal Rastogi
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Ghaziabad
This is Norwood and Hamilton both type of baldness...stop smoking immediately if you do...take high quality protein...if there is any history of severe illness in past.?once you get constitutional homoeopathic remedy for you...majority of your loss could be regained..Homoeopathy is like boon for hair and skin.
Dr. Aditi Bhatnagar
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Gurgaon
Certainly there is a permanent cure for this. A thorough case taking is required after which I will give u a detailed to do s according to the need. Diet and lifestyle and genetics also play an important role in baldness so we will have a loo