Hair loss & oily skin and dandruff
I'm just 24. Unmarried. I am facing issue with oily skin and dandruff from 5 Months. I usually drink atleast 3 to 4ltrs of water every day. No stress & i don't eat junk food but My Hair was totally damaged & started hair fall due to oily hair with dandruff. I'm not able to control itching in my hair. I'm getting shy when I go outside becz my hair becomes Bald Hair. Head&shoulders and other dandruff clean shampoos are not good at all. Please kindly suggest me which is the best shampoo to remove oil hair and dandruff completely. Please doctors advice me. 1.How to remove oil hair and Dandruff. ( please tell me which is the best shampoo ) 2. Can I regrowth my hair ? Is it possible.

Hi dear patient,as I can understand your symptoms & query we need to talk more on this , so that I can help you and assist you to get rid of this problem, consult me asap

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
It's probably androgenic alopecia. Any history of acne? Need to start on:- Tab. Hairbless Tab. Mactotal VIT D & E supplements Mintop 5% scalp ointment Avoid using ordinary soap and shampoo for hairwash
Consult me for prescription and guidance