Hair loss all over body
I am suffering from hair loss all over body including eyebrows and itching on shoulders,back from 2.5 years. I consulted many dermatologists they prescribed some medicines but there is no change.i recently consulted dermatologists, she done skin biopsy and impression is lichen planopilaris.please suggest some good advice.thank you sir.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Greetings, Such hair loss can be seen in a couple of skin conditions including lichen plano pilaris. There are very effective means to manage the condition and should not be a problem if you stick to the recommendations. Treatment might take upto 1-2 year but there is a hope. Addressing co-morbidities will be an important factor in treatment of your condition.
Meet a experienced Dermatologist.