Hair issue
Hello sir, i have hairfall, i think thining of hair from several years, can anybody tell my what is thr grade of baldness in my case, also it is possible to reverse without hairtransplant in my case..i have uploaded 2 images pls see and give some advice. I haven't consulted any dermatologist till now

You will be better off with a hair transplant. Other non surgical treatment can be tried first. It will take several months to achieve a better hair volume density with this treatment But once a follicle is gone, it's gone. You will need a transplant then
Consult online for proper assessment and treatment
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send more photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.