Hair falls

I am suffering from too much of hairfall and my hairs are also not growing from months please suggest what to do

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair falls

Thanks for the query. FPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender and internal health. The treatment typically consist of topical lotion (Minoxidil ). Based on the cause of hair loss, certain specific medications can also.be started. it also depends on the age of the patient and if planning for conception or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist.  You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.   Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala