Hair falling

My hair start falling from backside of head suddenly.and the area from where hair falls ..it is smooth after touch ...and from this problem i m suffering from 20or25 days Please help me suggest me something that i can save my hair and be free from this tyoe of problem

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This is a common condition, and probably indicates a disturbed immune system. You may be having a condition called alopecia areata, if there are well defined patches of hair loss. Other diagnosis may also be possible and can be ascertained while consulting. Treatment is simple and has different approaches. You need to discuss with a dermatologist to understand it at length. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.