Hair fall,weak hair roots

Dear Sir,I am having serious hair fall.the condition is that if I fail to stop hair fall now I will be bald in 2 months.I am facing androgenic alopecia.my testosterone is low.plz refer some capsules with detailed dosage without causing side effects.i heard finasteride caps can cause impotence, loss of interest in sex, or trouble having an orgasm;abnormal ejaculation;swelling in your hands or feet;swelling or tenderness in your breasts;dizziness, weakness;feeling like you might pass out; headache;runny nose.please refer some safe capsules.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall,weak hair roots

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Finasteride is a well established molecule for male pattern baldness and can be very effective if used properly following the protocol. Discuss the same with your dermatologist.
Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss