Hair fall regularly
I am losing hairs constantly for the last few weeks. What do I do to stop dis? It's everywhere. Plz suggest a remedy

Dr. Ved Prakash Rao C
Hair Transplant Surgeon 5 yrs exp Hyderabad
The information you gave is inadequate to properly treat the condition.We need to know whether there was a antecedent acute illness like typhoid or dengue which might have precipitated a condition, called "telogen effluvium". Sudden changes in diet,fluctuations in weight,scalp infections could also be the possible causes
Relax and consult a dermatologist/aesthetic physician to have a proper assessment and treatment
You can consult me on practo direct for more information