Hair fall Prp

Hello doctor my friend taking Prp treatment for hair fall and so long he is taking finpicia and minoxidil 5% solution ....is there any side effects with this medicine and how long should I take Prp and medicine plz guide me doctor ... With Prp u cn suggust any good medicine thanx doctor

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. MPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. It is definitely for more than a year and the longer you use, the better are the results .It should be used under supervision and periodic blood tests, You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals.Usually 4-6 sessions are needed. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.