Hair fall problem

Continuous hair failing everyday approximate 200+ hair per day and my forehand is clear there are no hair I think i live in bhopal from 4 years and atmosphere in bhopal is poor in case of hair fall please advising me what to do and what not to do Reply as soon as possible

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair fall problem

Dr. Manoj Waghmare Nagpur | Dermatologist
You seem to have male pattern alopecia. It's because of the androgens effect on the hair follicles which leads to miniaturisation of the hair follicles. It's better to get your self examined by a qualified dermatologist as early as possible and get the expert treatment.
Thanks for the query. Male pattern baldness (MPB) is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. With increasing affordability people are more aware of the cosmetic appearance and hair fall forms a major part of the complaints. It is more difficult to manage if there is a family member with similar hair fall, it indicates genetics and we know that the person is destined to lose hair if not intervened and corrective measures are not taken. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil in 5% strength). One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Minoxidil is recommended by US-FDA for indefinite usage. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions (4-6) roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.