Hair fall & pimple,scars.
Dr.my prblm is hairfall.im taking biotin & using hair oil for hair fall cntrol but not see any reault.my skin is oily pimple problm are also.using adapalene but not see result.blemishing n scars are on my chicks n forhead.I met many darmologist they all are prescribe me kijivit,kiji active,koji plus etc.hair fall n pimple scar problem are my main problems.so please dr.listen my problem & prescribe me a effective med.now I'm 24 yrs old.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Please understand that exact recommendations requires understanding the pathology. There is a common link to all your problems and it has to be identified. Treatment without focusing the root cause will provide temporary relief and the problems will keep recurring. Meet a good Dermatologist and make a path for healthy and beautiful skin. All the best.