Hair fall (pcod)

I am suffering from pcod since last two years.. N during this period i have noticed that my hairs becomes very thin.. hair fall has started.. Due to this clearly bald patches have been appeared on my head.. please suggest me any medication.. i also heard about hair transplantation technics.. please suggest me good clinic in delhi along with the expenditure

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall (pcod)

Hair fall treatment needs proper assessment to find the cause and to address it specifically. A trichoscan and trichogram are objective methods of assessment and is highly recommended, though it is difficult to find a clinic which offers that. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. Hair fall treatment consist of arresting the hair fall and subsequently adding density and improving the texture and quality.
Meet a Dermatologist.
Treatment of hairfall requires a lot of patience as minimal improvement takes few months to be visible. Follow the advice and you should do well.