Hair fall n dandruff

I am having the problem of hair fall for last 3 years. I am using keto az shampoo but no result yet. What should I do?

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall n dandruff

Thanks for the query. MPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist.  You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.   Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala