Hair fall in forehead

Hi. In few years I have noticed that the hairs in forehead is falling faster than that of scalp. I used to oil my hair only before taking hair wash.I m not suffering from pcos( last year I had) or thyroid currently. My bmi is little higher than normal.my HB is 13. And my skin s very thick in armpit with hyper pigmentation. What might be the reason for both my problems. Can you suggest me some oils /creams for both of my problems. Thank u in advance

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall in forehead

Thanks for the query. FPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender and internal health. The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil). Based on the cause of hair loss, certain specific medications can also be started. It also depends on the age of the patient and if planning for conception or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
You seem to be having a condition called acanthosis nigricans also. It needs expert management.
All the best. Avoid self-medications.