Hair fall in beard
Hello, last few week ago i sudden see a very small area of chin beard has cleared there is no hair at that part.. its a hair loss in my beard even i dont have long beard.. what i have to do..? Go with any aurvadic homeo etc consult me which kind of dr. Or medice help me out..

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

Alopecia areata beard you seem to have
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

You seemed (most likely) to have developed Alopecia Areata (patchy loss of hair) on your beard. Don't worry it's not permanent. But you will need allopathic treatment by a dermatologist. This condition occurs usually in people who are stressed or have atopic tendencies. A proper diagnosis and treatment by an allopathic dermatologist should be of help to you.