Hair fall.
Hi am 25 years female. My problem is my hair fall. Earlier it was minimal but these days its increasing especially after shower i lose more 150-200strands a day. My hairs also thinning.i don't have any dandruff problem have tried almost all the shampoo but its of no use..please suggest me a tip o medicine for this

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Excessive hairfall is worrisome. Upto 100 hair fall per day is considered normal. Please see a Dermatologist to find out the cause of this and treatment can then be precise and directed exactly. A lot of options exist, so don't worry.