Hair Fall, hair thinning and receding
I'm 26 years old male. I think I'm having excessive hairfall, I can see my scalp through my hair, they have become think. My hair line has also receded back. Please suggest a treatment. I'll start with yogasana and vitamin supplements but is there any thing specific I should do?

Please do not try these quick fixes like yogasana and other home remedies as they will not save your hair, rather you are loosing precious time and hair. So please come to clinic so that we may start effective treatment for you immediately. Please don't delay any further.
Receding of hairline and thinning of hair are signs of male pattern baldness. Medical treatment and hair transplant, both are effective treatments, would depend on the condition of hair present on the scalp. You can consult online with pictures, so as to assess your cause of baldness and treat accordingly.
Androgenetic alopecia U must be having a family history Medicines can't be suggested without having a discussion  with you
consult a dermatologist