Hair fall and tanning

Every time i comb my hairs hair fall happens . I undergone a surgery 10 yrs back of kidney and after tht it hasnt stop. And how can i get rid of tanning from legs and hands,

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall and tanning

Hi. Greetings. Hair fall of fifty to hundred hair daily is normal and these hair roots will rejuvenated with time. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet.. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Use a gel based sun screen daily and a skin lightening cream / glycolic acid based face wash to reduce the tanning. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up chat.. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Excel care hospital, Bangalore.