Haemorroids (2 & 3rd cat)
Hello Team, I am suffering from Internal haemorrhoids since 2012, I took 2 years of Homeopathy treatment and it was under control but from the last 15 or 20 days , it reoccur and while passing the stool, there are 15 to22 drops of red blood. I visited the doc and as per them its in 2 and 3rd stage. They asked me to do Surgery (Stapler one). I have no pain as of now but slight discomfort on and off. The internal haemorrhoids with protrusion through the anus upon straining but will go inside after passing the stool in 2 min or so (Automatically). Please suggest what I can do to 100 % cure it.

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Surgery is recommended for you. Take high fibre diet.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

Definitely there is good treatment  without the need of surgery. We can improve your symptoms withing 2 weeks. 1. Is there any blood in the stools ? 2. For how long have you been having this condition? 3.Also, is their any irritation at anus or pain abdomen? 4.Do u have constipation? 5.Do you have Acidity problem? Please answer these questions before we proceed to treatment protocol. Also if more than 3 answers are yes, we have found the problem and you need immediate assistance. Please consult us to get immediate treatment protocol.
Dr. Aseem Dewan
Consultant Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi

All treatments are associated with recurrence. Least recurrence is with surgery. You can try ayurvedic treatment as well provided you can locate a good practitioner.
Dr. Aastha Midha Likhyani
General Surgeon 3 yrs exp Delhi
hi, as per your complaint , you are symptomatic , since you have bleeding on and off you must undergo surgery ...and stapled harmorrhoidectomy is a good and upcoming option. It will be painless procedure and you you will be olrite after .
go in for surgery .
avoid constipation .