Haemophagocytic(HLH)
My son is undergoing treatment for HLH@ columbia asia BANG,i have lost all my earnings,ancestral properties for his treatment,i want his further treatment to be carried at low cost,since2009 my son his suffering,HLH has relapsed now,how to stop and to get cured from HLH

Greetings. Such diseases require long term treatment plan and affordability is a major problem with corporate hospitals for most patients. I do not know how much I can help you regarding that but I can suggest you something. You can message me personally to get some recommendations. I hope that helps you.