I hav a hair problem
I m a 18 years old boy. i hav a problem with my hairs . it become so dry and rough now. i so sad with my hairs . and due to this problem i hav also pimples problem. please suggest me. thnx,

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Greetings. Hair problem can be of quality and quantity. It seems you have enough volume but the quality of hairs is not upto your satisfaction. Most of the times it is due to nutritional deficiencies and can be rectified. An evaluation through blood tests will be helpful. Acne can be also addressed after finding a cause of its occurrence.
Meet a Dermatologist.