Had fallen from activa

I got that black marking which ppl say as a blood jam above the penis in the soft area..not sure but in bladder area..on right side ...its 10 days now..when i press on left side i feel nothing but when i press skin on right side i feel a small nerve or something small hard like thing..which specialist shall i consult?
views-icons 15 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Had fallen from activa

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hey,it could be hematoma on the right side of scotum ,consult surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?