Habit of eating Raw rice
I have habit of eating Raw rice since childhood. Now I usually eat rice 2-3 times a day. Is it harmful to body? What should I do to avoid it?

Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homoeopath 18 yrs exp Delhi

See in homoeopathy there is treatment of your problem .it is fully curable.get your haemoglobin tested and the medicine will be given to you which will increase your appetite ,increase your haemoglobin if low and also remove your raw rice eating habit without any side effects
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 29 yrs exp Mumbai

You could be having Iron Deficiency Anaemia. Get a CBC done to diagnose it. If you have anemia then treatment with iron reduce your craving for eating raw rice.

Side effects of eating raw rice Black rice vs brown rice Eat your way to good health