Habit of eating Raw rice
I have habit of eating Raw rice since childhood. Now I usually eat rice 2-3 times a day. Is it harmful to body? What should I do to avoid it?

See in homoeopathy there is treatment of your problem .it is fully curable.get your haemoglobin tested and the medicine will be given to you which will increase your appetite ,increase your haemoglobin if low and also remove your raw rice eating habit without any side effects
You could be having Iron Deficiency Anaemia. Get a CBC done to diagnose it. If you have anemia then treatment with iron reduce your craving for eating raw rice.

Side effects of eating raw rice Black rice vs brown rice What not to eat during pregnancy