Ate rice cooked with parad tablet
I have cooked parad with rice by mistake and ate it without noticing but when I saw the cooked parad tablet I didn't eat that part of the rice bit by then the most part rice eaten.Will anything happen, or may be you could suggest me some indication if somethings gonna get wrong so that I can consult some physician. Please reply as soon as possible.

HELLO, PARAD IS MERCURY.   MAY BE TOXIC, BUT VERY LITTLE AMOUNT DONOT  DO ANY HARM. EVEN THAN ONE CONSULTATION FROM GENERAL PHYSICIAN M.D.TO BE TAKEN. THE GUM SHOWS SOME BLUISH LINE IFIT IS IN HIGH QUANTITY. O.K BYE.