1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). ) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do.
2. Don't Overeat
3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever ur mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is ur traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.
10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when u feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then Elevate your bed Raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results But for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me
H pylori infection is usually the most important cause of the ulcer formation as the bacteria lives in the mucous membrane of the stomach wall of infected person thus causing inflammation of the stomach wall. This causes ulcer formation.Pain killers if taken for long irritate the wall of the stomach promoting ulcer formation.Smoking, alcohol, stress and spicy food although doesnât cause ulcer formation but make the condition worse.
Dietary management: increasing probiotics in diet like yogurt, coconut water would help in keeping the environment in the stomach favourable. Further adding vitamin A and C would also help. Eating habbits: should be improved. Split the meals in small regular meals rather than eating at long intervals and alot at once. Donât stay empty stomach for long as acid secretion empty stoach would make the condition worse. Drink enough water but not excess also. Limit milk in diet as it would increase the acid production. Limit pain killers as it would further complicate the situation. Sleep schedule: should be maintained, sleep on time amd get up on time as this would regulate the body functions and ultimately maintain acid production.
Homoeopathic medicines have shown wonderful results in treatment of peptic ulcers but constitutional approach should be sought for choosing the medicine by the doctor for permanent relief.
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally
You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance
Medicines will reach you via courier services
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.